Wednesday, December 21, 2011

California Dreamin... Coming true

Yesterday I got a message from Kj tht she had gotten a call from the EFY office about being a bc in Logan. Madeline had also found out that she too would be working in Logan. I couldn't believe they had gotten calls already. At the interview they said it would be the first of the year. My heart started beating like crazy. I hadn't gotten a call or an email. I kept my phone in my hand for the next 3 or 4 hours. I had decided that being a counselor would be just fine. I'd have kids, I could build my own schedule., and i'd still get to work with friends. Then my phone rang. EFY office. It was Ben, the guy that did my interview. He said he had good news. I had been placed on the California team. That was awesome news. I had really doubted I would get to be on that team. Sacramento, Fresno, Santa Barbara, Tucson, and Redlands. For 8 weeks I get to live in Cali again AND do EFY. I am pretty freaking excited.
With EFY and Hawaii to look forward to it might be hard to think about school. I've got a pretty smooth semester coming up though. And grades are coming out for this semester. Still waiting on my grade for ancient history but I got an A in European which I am more than happy with. And Christmas is this week. Things are awesome right now. Yep. Awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry. I believe I've already started packing for Hawaii..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaron! You are so awesome. I seriously am way happy for you! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete