Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hawaii anyone?

Hawaii? For spring break? Sounds good to me.
My original plan to go to Hawaii was to work there for efy.  Usually the California team does the Hawaii sessions so thats what I applied for.  Later I found out that the efy office changed things so that one of the Provo teams would work Hawaii.  Lame.
So tonight Kj and Madeline and I went to Wok on Wheels (not a bad place). One of our other friends had talked about going to Hawaii over spring break for super cheap.  I really hadn't planned on going.  Kj had gotten more than permission from her parents and Madeline was way excited about it and it got me excited too.  So I called home to see what my parents thought.  The end of the story is that I am now scheduled to fly to Maui March 8.  Woohoo!
And I beat Kj and Stu at Catan. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment