Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas List

I figured I'd post my list for this year.


4. Diesel Franchise Watch DZ1466 Gold http://www.watchismo.com/diesel-dz1466.aspx 
5. American Eagle Jacket (That one that is cool)

That was my official list. I forgot a few things when I sent it to Santa and ideas have popped into my head since then. Here's a few more I could use if Santa happens to read this.
1. A pair of boardshorts or two.  Gotta get ready for Hawaii.
2. A meal plan at school.  It would be nice to just be able to walk into the Marketplace every once in a while without thinking about money.
3. Cool socks.  
4. Cool old church books.  Surprisingly I didn't put any on my list for Santa. Smith, Pratt, Lundwall, Roberts, other Smith- anything will do. 
5. Guitar humidifier. 
6. Shoes.  I really need a pair of solid shoes.  My slip-ons don't do well in the snow.
7. The new Jesse & Joy cd
8. Any other cool watch
9. Trip to Cali
10. Tuition, rent, gas, textbooks, hawaii money....... 



No comments:

Post a Comment